Monday 16 March 2015

3rd SKI LESSON


 The weather wasn't that great to start with but as the lesson continued it got better and actually turned out to be quiet a pleasant night after all.

Only three of my group turned up,( probably due to how bad the weather was to start), but it was in fact a very enjoyable session and our lovely instructor took advantage of such a small class and made us work extra hard.

I am still pushing on moving my left leg as it is really lazy and sometimes refuses to co-operate at all, so quiet often I am fighting to remain in control, I continue to get feedback and exercises  working on my many problems (the lazy leg is only one of them). Speaking to the rest of my group they are also thoroughly enjoying the class and feel they have made considerable improvements, all members of the group are talking about coming back after the Easter Holiday to continue
 The guys in the beginner class are really coming on with many at the top of the slope ,the rest are not far off it and I must say they are all skiing fantastic. Most of this group turned up tonight to ski, there is a lot of fun and banter between us which makes our time on the slope really enjoyable. There is a plan for the beginner class to run for the next three weeks on the run up to Easter, then we should all be in the same group after the hols if everyone returns.

There is only ten minutes  to go before the end of the lesson and my legs decided to stop turning, they totally gave up on me, so I have to give in and leave the slope. They were really hurting the next day, I must try and keep working  this hard.



I really have enjoyed getting back into skiing after a four year break and my lessons were fantastic as was the company but most of all I want to say a great big THANK YOU to my lovely instructor for being so patient with me and so looking forward to the next block. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment